For Houston and the surrounding areas the real estate market is strong and houses are selling fast. Using a professional stager will enable your seller to not only sell quickly, but for the most amount of money.
Sell More Quickly and For More Money!
It always makes sense to sell a home quickly and for the most money possible! Finding that balance and having a reputation for being the agent who helps sellers "cash in" on their homes is critical to long term success as an agent.
When 9 out of every 10 buyers view the home online first, it's essential that the photos are of professionally staged rooms. With virtual staging only, buyers are often disappointed when they arrive at the home, and it doesn't look anything like the pictures...this is an immediate 'negative' for the buyer.
Partnering with a professional and certified stager is easy and beneficial to you as a Realtor...
As stagers, the better we make the home look, the better we make you look. Adding a professional stager to your listing package brings great value to your seller. We go through the home with your seller and create an all-inclusive report of what they should do to enhance their home's appeal to a wide range of buyers. This puts the work of telling the seller what they need to change, remove, declutter, etc. on us, and removes it from you.
- We Listen! We focus first on how we can benefit your business and help you get more listings by making you look fantastic.
- Partner Pricing! We have volume, discount pricing for those agents who have several listings.
- Accredited and Certified! Certification and credibility matter to your sellers, so they know when we make a recommendation...it's in their best interest.
- Beautiful, Photo-Filled Reports! We offer the best client action plans in the business, so you look professional and there's no mistaking what needs to be done to the home.
- Educational Hand-outs! Since we know that not all sellers "get it", we offer easy to understand, statistics and materials you can use to educate them on the staging process.